Archives for July 2012
- 20 - Morgan Library, NYC, with Recent Exhibit of Contemporary Artist, Dan Flavin
- 17 - Bucharest Biennale Mixes Art, Politics Seeking Connection with Audience, Critics
- 12 - Art Basel, Switzerland: Contemporary Art International Showcase
- 11 - “7th Monarch”: Who Done It? Or Was It Done At All?
- 11 - “The Etiquette of Death”: A Celebratory Gathering of Downtown Stars
- 10 - Harvard’s Arthur M. Sackler Museum with Jasper Johns, Master Print Maker
- 03 - Sushma Bahl, International Cultural Advisor, Writes ‘5000 Years of Indian Art’